At WinSouth Credit Union, we value people and community. Because we live, work, and play here just like you, we are committed to more than just helping you manage your finances. When you are a WinSouth member, we will help you achieve all of life's "wins".
Fill out an online membership application today to get started!
What Does WinSouth Offer?
WinSouth offers a variety of accounts, loan products, and digital services to make banking easy and convenient. Check out some of the services and products that we offer below:
- Free Cash Back Checking Accounts
- Free Debit Card
- Free Online & Mobile Banking
- Touch ID and Face ID sign in for mobile banking*
- iTalk - 24/7 audio banking service
- Balance Text and Email Alerts
- 24/7 Online Account Opening
- Apple, Samsung, and Android Pay
-Add your WinSouth debit and credit card to your mobile wallet to make in-store purchases more convenient.
- Free notary public
- Wire transfer service
- Drive-thru service
- Safe Deposit Boxes (Main, Fort Payne, Pell City, Fairfield and Moody)
- Cashier's checks
- Night depositories
- Access to credit union service centers across the United States
- Ability to pay your loans online with a debit or credit card
- Financial Counseling
- Love My Credit Union Rewards
- Savings Accounts
- Youth and Teen Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Certificate of Deposits
- Club Accounts
- Overdraft Protection
- Personal Loans
- VISA Credit Cards
- Mortgages & HELOCS
- Auto, Boat, RV, & Recreational Loans
- Business Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Equipment Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
- Commercial Vehicle Loans
and much, much more.
- WinSouth was founded in 1951 originally as the Etowah Steelworkers Federal Credit Union in Gadsden, AL.
- We now have 11 locations and serve over 35,000 members in northeast and central Alabama.
- Anyone who lives, works, or plays in northeast or central Alabama can join!
- When you're a member, you are part owner. Credit unions don't have stockholders like other financial institutions.
- We're not-for-profit. This means we can offer lower rates on loans and more services at a lower cost.
- We love being a part of the community. Every year, WinSouth gives out $9,000 in scholarships to graduating high school seniors and sponsors several of the local high schools and community events.
*Face ID, touch ID, and mobile wallet capability available on certain devices.