Enjoy more free time with our digital banking services. No branch trips are necessary to view accounts, transfer funds, and more from your computer or mobile device!
Please visit our digital banking upgrade page to learn about new features and important dates!
Securely manage your account through our mobile app or by signing in through our website, the choice is yours. Both free services offer new enhanced features listed below.
- Secure Sign-In with MFA Verification
- Card Controls for Debit and Credit Cards
- On/ Off Feature
- Enhanced Alerts and Notifications
- Set Travel Notices
- Report Lost or Stolen
- View Digital Card
- Mobile Wallet Capability
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Ability to Add External Accounts. ie: Other local and major financial institutions, or credit card providers like Chase
- Coming Soon: The ability to transfer to and from those accounts!
- SMS Text Banking
- Ability to Monitor Your Credit Score
- Share Access Feature
- Digital Budgeting and Spending Insights
- Live Chat with a WinSouth Representative
- Access E-Statements
- View Account Balances and History
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Make Loan Payments
- Direct Connect with QuickBooks
Sign up or download the mobile app today to get started!
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
iTalk is our free telephone banking service that offers 24/7 access to your accounts at WinSouth Credit Union. With iTalk, you can call and:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Confirm checks that have cleared
- Deactivate or report a lost or stolen card
- And more!
Click here for setup instructions or call 1-800-728-1412 to get started.
- Access Bill Pay through online or mobile banking
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- First three months of online bill pay are free; $5 monthly service charge thereafter
Gone are the days of searching for your wallet. With mobile payments, paying has never been easier! Add your WinSouth cards to your mobile wallet today and pay more conveniently.
- Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay available
- Pay in an easier way — no more counting change or carrying cards
- Easily set up payment information
- Add multiple cards to your device for extra convenience
- Keep purchases private — card data is never directly transmitted to retailers
- Easily protect your accounts if you lose your device
Set up your mobile pay with these simple steps:
- Add your card information to your mobile wallet. Some devices will let you snap a picture and input the information for you.
- Enter any information not captured.
- Follow the remaining prompts from your device.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at [email protected]
View our Digital Wallet Agreement for the fine print.
Create alerts for certain transactions that you wish to be notified about through digital banking and Cards HQ. Alerts not only help you keep track of your account but will also help catch fraud early. The setup is very simple.
Setting alerts through online banking:
- Sign into online banking through winsouthcu.com
- Select settings in the right hand corner
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Alerts & Notifications
- On this page, you can select if you want to be alerted via email, text message, or both.
- Some alerts are pre-loaded but you can create a new alert or reminder if you select “Add an Alert”
- Members can also set the frequency that they would like to be notified for reminders.
Setting alerts through the mobile app:
- Sign in to your account through the app
- Select the wheel icon in the upper right corner
- Select "Push Notification"
- Toggle the on and off buttons for pre-set transaction alerts
- Click the alert to change the amount
Setting alerts through Cards HQ:
Tailor your Alert preferences to your spending patterns and use them to notify you of unusual purchases via the Mobile App. Alert Preferences fall into four categories: Locations, Merchant Types, Transaction Types and Spend Limits. You must enable a category to access the alerts associated with it. Enable each Alert type within the category for which you want to receive alerts. Each time your card is used for a transaction, your Alert Preference settings are checked against the purchase to determine if it should generate an alert.
- Sign into online banking or mobile banking and access the Cards HQ tab in online banking or mobile banking.
- Select “Controls and Alerts”
- Set your customizable alerts under this tab.
Need to talk to someone? Click the chat button at the bottom of the screen and a WinSouth Representative will connect with you. The warm, personalized service you know and love is now available through multiple communications such as:
- Live Chat
- Voice Call
- Video Chat
Members can also upload files or important documents through the chat feature. These features are currently available on the website and online banking. Click here to learn how you can use WinSouth Chat!
Members can now pay their WinSouth loans with funds from another institution via debit card or ACH. Click here to make your loan payment now.
Do you need a loan but don't have time to come into the office? You can apply online or by phone now. One of our loan specialists will contact you to discuss your application and if there are any additional items needed for the loan process. Once the loan is approved, we can send your loan documents electronically through DocuSign. Signature loans and personal loans are the only loans that can be processed electronically as of now. Apply Now!