Enjoy more free time with our digital banking services. No branch trips are necessary to view accounts, transfer funds, and more from your computer or mobile device!
- Secure, easy-to-use service for WinSouth members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- First three months of online bill pay are free; $5 monthly service charge thereafter
You can access your bill pay account or sign up once you log into your online banking.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service two convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Touch ID sign-in available on Apple devices for added security
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Gone are the days of searching for your wallet. With mobile payments, paying has never been easier! Add your WinSouth cards to your mobile wallet today and pay more conveniently.
- Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay available
- Pay in an easier way — no more counting change or carrying cards
- Easily setup payment information
- Add multiple cards to your device for extra convenience
- Keep purchases private — card data is never directly transmitted to retailers
- Easily protect your accounts if you lose your device
Set up your mobile pay with these simple steps:
- Add your card information to your mobile wallet. Some devices will let you snap a picture and input the information for you.
- Enter any information not captured.
- Follow the remaining prompts from your device.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View our Digital Wallet Agreement for the fine print.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new statement is ready
Now you can create alerts for certain transactions that you wish to be notified about. Alerts such as low balance and transaction notifications will not only help you keep track of your account but will also help catch fraud early. You have the freedom to set the parameters that you wish. Have the notification sent to you through text or e-mail. The set up is very simple.
- Log into your online banking
- Select the "Alerts" tab
- Select "Add Alert"
- Choose an alert type
- Set the parameters for your alert
If you need assistance in setting alerts feel free to call 256-439-3134 or message us on Facebook!