When you have idle cash sitting around in savings, a share certificate is a great way to maximize those funds. Choose your term to earn fixed dividends.
- Competitive Dividends
- Guaranteed Rates
- Wide Range of Terms
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Dividends may be paid monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- Renews automatically upon maturity
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
A fixed-rate, fixed-term CD can earn higher returns than a standard savings account. Use our calculator to get an estimate of your earnings. Click here.
Short-Term CD Special
Putting money into short-term CDs can help maximize the interest you’ll earn on funds earmarked for purchases in the near future, such as an upcoming vacation, or home renovations. An upside of a short-term CD is you’ll have access to your money relatively soon, so it may be less likely you’ll need to withdraw the funds before the CD matures and be subjected to an early withdrawal penalty. Short-term CDs are also a great way for those with smaller savings to invest since they typically don't require a large deposit minimum.
- 12 months
- $1,000 minimum
- 5.00% APY
Long-Term CD Special
Long-term CDs can help you earn significant interest on funds earmarked for use in several years, such as the down payment on a house or putting an addition on your home. Agreeing to lock up your money for several years can help you earn a much higher yield than you’d receive from many CDs with shorter terms. Locking in a high rate now will guarantee you’ll get that yield, even if rates do plunge.
- 36 months
- 4.00% APY
Use our calculator here to get an estimate of your earnings.