When you have idle cash sitting around in savings, a share certificate is a great way to maximize those funds. Choose your term to earn fixed dividends.
- Competitive Dividends
- Guaranteed Rates
- Wide Range of Terms
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Dividends may be paid monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- Renews automatically upon maturity
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
A fixed-rate, fixed-term CD can earn higher returns than a standard savings account. Use our calculator to get an estimate of your earnings. Click here.