It’s never too early to start that college fund — or start learning healthy financial habits that will last well into adulthood.
- Available to teen members, ages 13-18*
- Joint account with parent’s signature
- Competitive dividends on entire balance
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited free withdrawals per month
- Free digital banking services**
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*All Teen $cene accounts will be converted to a regular account on the month of the accountholder’s 19th birthday.
**First three months of online bill pay are free; $5 monthly service charge thereafter.
WinSouth Credit Union savings program for "KIDS ONLY" is Pocket's Pals Kids Club!
Pocket’s Pals Kids Club is a great way to teach kids ages 12 and younger the value of saving money on a regular basis. When starting a savings account at an early age, your children or grandchildren will be better equipped to make wise financial decisions in the future.
Simply open a Pocket's Pals Kids Club account for each child in your family with an initial deposit of $25 or more. If your children already have a credit union savings account, sign them up for our Kids Club membership. No additional deposit required!
As one of Pocket's Pals, your child can take advantage of the many opportunities (and fun!) our Kids Club offers:
- Gifts from the treasure chest – Kids choose a free gift from the treasure chest upon opening the account. More gifts with every deposit.
- Membership card – The official card of Pocket's Pals Club. Your kids will love them!
- Games and contests – Free prize drawings, coloring contests and more.
- Pocket's Pal activities – visit the following site for great adventure, fun, and games:
Stop by a branch today, and put your children on the right track to saving and become one of Pocket's Pals!
We’ve partnered with schools in Northeast Alabama to create in-school branches — operated by the students themselves! We call this program “Savings Day.” Students who show excellent leadership and grades can be the tellers and actually take in the deposits that the students make. It’s a fun and valuable experience for students, teaching them how to save money and prepare for the future! Below, you’ll find the awesome schools that participate in this program and help make it such a success!