We know that you need more than just a place to deposit money. You need a credit union that is a one-stop shop — so you can get in, get it done, and get on with life. We provide an array of additional banking services to help you do just that. Can’t find something? Feel free to contact us!
We offer the following in-branch services:
- Free notary public
- Drive-thru service
- Travelers checks
- Safe deposit boxes
- Cashier’s checks
- Night depositories
- Visa® gift cards
Stop by your nearest branch to take advantage of one of these helpful services!
Shared Branching- Service Centers
Traveling far away from home and need to visit a branch? No problem! Through our partnership with the CO-OP Network, you have access to over 5,000 shared branches across the United States. Simply bring your ID and account number to make deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and more. Find a shared branch online.
Visa® Debit Cards
You already know that debit cards make it easier to shop, reducing the need to carry bulky checkbooks or conspicuous wads of cash around. But did you know that now you can get a WinSouth debit card instantly issued to you at one of our participating branches*? It just takes a few minutes, and you’ll be back to your day. Debit cards are available to qualified members upon request at all locations. This card accesses both share and share draft accounts.
With a WinSouth CU Visa debit card, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- No monthly or annual fees
- No service charges
- May be used anywhere Visa is accepted in the United States
- Gas stations
- Debits directly from your checking account
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Can be replaced in minutes at a participating branch*
- Receive a debit card the day you open a new account*
- Re-PIN your card at any location if you forget your PIN number
*Instant Issue only applies to in-office visits.
Please call us to verify countries that accept Visa debit cards before traveling.
Visa® Purchase Alerts
Through Visa® Purchase Alerts, WinSouth debit and credit cardholders can receive purchase alerts via text or email for eligible Visa® Cards. All you have to do is create an account.
- Security: Receive alerts for transactions in real-time and catch potential fraudulent activity.
- Control: Track spending
- Convenience: Customizable alerts through SMS text or email.
Follow the steps below to enroll:
- Visit VISA's website here.
- Check to see if your card is eligible*.
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa® Purchase Alerts.
- Choose the notifications that match your needs, such as transactions exceeding a set amount.
*Not all card issuers will allow cards for SMS message alerts. Message and data rates may apply.
iTalk™ Telephone Banking
iTalk is our free telephone banking service that offers 24/7 access to your accounts at WinSouth Credit Union. With iTalk, you can:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Confirm checks that have cleared
- Deactivate or report a lost or stolen card
- And more!
Learn more about iTalk, or call 1-800-728-1412 to get started.
Move money across the county, state or even country with ease. We offer our customers domestic wire transfer capabilities. The fee for incoming and outgoing domestic wires is $10.
Wire Information for Incoming
Corporate America CU—ABA #262090120
For further credit to:
WinSouth Credit Union—ABA #262284415
For final credit to:
WinSouth Credit Union member's name, account number and address
Wire Information for Outgoing
Beneficiary name, address, account number
Beneficiary financial institution name, City, State, ZIP and ABA number
Skip payday bank trips and have your checks directly deposited to your WinSouth checking and/or savings accounts. Simply print out our online form and complete or pick one up at your local branch. View Direct Deposit Form (PDF).